District Health Society Ganjam Odisha Recruitment 2017
District Health Society Ganjam Odisha Recruitment 2017 : District Health Society invites application for the following posts. Other details like age, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below
District Health Society, invites application from eligible candidates for filling up vacancies in the following categories:-
Post name :
- Medical Officer (RNTCP)
- Senior Treatment Supervisor (STS) 01
- Senior Tuberculosis
- Laboratory Supervisor (STLS) 02
- Tuberculosis Health Visitor (TBHV) 01 [ST-01]
- RNTCP Lab Technician
Total vacancies – 07 posts
details like age limit, educational qualification, how to apply are given below.
Educational Qualification :
- 12th/ graduate/ MBBS. go through notification for detail.
About Ganjam District:
- Located on the boarder of Andhra Pradesh, Ganjam District came into existence on 1st April 1936. The district is named after the old township and European fort of Ganjam situated on the northern bank of river Rushikulya which was the head quarter of the District. The Ganjam area was a part of ancient Kalinga which was occupied by Ashok in 261 B.C. The period of 1757 was ruled by the French Commander Bussy. In 1759, the French ruler was defeated by English and the District was annexed by them. The office of the District Collector was established in 1974. The District got separated from the Madras Presidency and formed the part of the newly created State of Odisha province with effect from 1.4.1936.
How to apply :
- The eligible & interested candidates are requested to download the application form & relevant information from district website (www.ganjam.nic.in) & to apply observing all procedures & instructions thereto. The application should reach to “The Chief District Medical Officer, Ganjam, (District Tuberculosis Control Society), City Hospital Road, Berhampur – 760001, Ganjam, Odisha” on or before 23.12.2017 by 5 P.M. through Speed Post/ Registered Post only
Important dates :
- last date to apply: 23.12.2017 by 5 P.M
click here for detail advertisement