Bose Institute Recruitment 2016 for Project Scientist Posts
Bose Institute Recruitment 2016 for Project Scientist Posts:– A very good news for those candidates, who are searching a government jobs. His searching has been going to stop because Bose Institute has published an employment notification for the recruitment of Project Scientist Posts. These vacancies are only for the indian citizenship.Eligible and interested candidates may attend the interview or submission of application last date on 15/04/2016. Further details like age limit, eligibility, educational qualifications, how to apply, selection procedure and application form are given below…
Bose Institute Vacancy Details :
Job Location : Kolkata, Uttar Pradesh
Total No. of Post : 01 Posts
Name Of the Post :
|Project Scientist||01||M.Sc. degree followed by a Ph.D. degree in Life Sciences with Leishmania research experience and research publication in the related field.
Desirable Qualification : Experience in animal cell culture, animal handling, research experience in molecular biology with modern technology, PCR array, DNA Sequencing, Elisa, Western Blotting and Some Protein Purification Techniques.
Educational Qualification :
- Eligible and Interested Candidate should have to follow the notification of Bose Institute Recruitment 2016 for eligibility details.
Selection Process :
- Candidates would be selected based on their performance in writtent test and Interview test.
Procedure to Apply in Bose Institute:
- All eligible and Interested Candidates seeking Government jobs in Kolkata for the above mention posts may attend interview along with all required documents and application form to the address given in notification below.
- Last date of online application is 15/04/2016
- For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply and other information click on the link given below…
Notification/Official Advt :
Click here for Recruitment Advt