Allahabad high Court recruitment 2017- 95 posts
Allahabad high Court recruitment 2017
APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF LAW CLERK (TRAINEE)
Applications for contractual engagement for one year on 95 posts of Law Clerks (Trainee) in the High Court of Judicature at Allahabad on a fixed honorarium of Rs. 12500/- per month, are invited from fresh Law Graduates who are between the age of 21 years to 26 years as on 01.07.2017. The last date for submission of application forms is 30.06.2017. The application forms are available at the counters opened at Allahabad High Court and it’s Lucknow Bench. Application forms may also be downloaded from the website of High Court, Allahabad
Name of Post:
- LAW CLERK (TRAINEE)
Number of Vacancies: 95
Educational Qualification :
- Three Years Professional/Five Years Integrated Degree in Law from any Law College or recognized University
- Computer knowledge, i.e., Data Entry, Word Processing and Computer Operations.
- The Candidates must have attained the minimum age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of more than 26 years as on 01.07.2017.
- Rs. 12500/- per month
- selection would be judged on the basis of the interview only, which will be held only at Allahabad. The candidates for interview will be called only after screening
How to apply :
- The application forms can be purchased from the counter in the High Court of Judicature at Allahabad and at it’s Lucknow Bench on payment of Rs. 300/- in cash. The application forms are also available on the web site ( www.allahabadhighcourt.in) and may be downloaded and used subject to payment of application form of Rs. 300/- to be paid through bank draft drawn in favour of Registrar General, High Court of Judicature at Allahabad.
- time of closing of Online Application: 30-06-2017
click here for detail advertisement
click here to apply online