AIRPORTS AUTHORITY OF INDIA Recruitment 2017- 20 posts
AIRPORTS AUTHORITY OF INDIA (AAI) Recruitment 2017
RECRUITMENT FOR THE POST OF SR. ASSISSTANT (ACCOUNTS), SR. ASSISTANT (OFFICIAL LANGUAGE) & ASSISTANT (HR)
Airports Authority of India invites applications from the eligible candidates who are domicile of West Bengal, Bihar, Odisha, Chattisgarh, Jharkhand, Andaman & Nicobar and Sikkim States for the post of Senior Assistant (Accounts), Senior Assistant (Official Language) and Assistant (HR) at various airports in the above States in Eastern Region. Applicants shall apply online through Airports Authority of India Website i.e. http://www.aai.aero—>Careers—>Recruitment for the above post.
All eligible and intrested candidate can apply online before 19/06/2017 (18.00Hrs.)
Further details are given below-
AAI invites online application from eligible candidates for filling up vacancies in the following categories:-
Post vaccancies pay scale
|Senior Assistant (Accounts)||03||14,500/- 33,500/-|
|Senior Assistant (Official Language)||04||14,500/- 33,500/-|
|Assistant (HR)||13||13,400/- 30,500/|
details like age limit, educational qualification, how to apply are given below.
- Maximum Age as on 30.04.2017 — 30 years
- Age relaxation as per Govt. rules for Ex-Servicemen candidates.
Educational Qualification :
Sr. Assistant (Accounts) Graduate preferably B.Com with computer training course of 3 to 6 months with 2 years’ relevant experience in the concerned discipline
Sr. Assistant (Official Language) “Post Graduate degree in Hindi with English as a subject at the Graduate level or Post Graduate degree in English with Hindi as a subject at the Graduate level”.
Assistant (HR) Graduate with Typing speed 40 wpm with computer knowledge with 2 years relevant experience in the concerned discipline subject to trade test
Application Fee :
Candidates belonging to General and OBC Category. Rs.400/- Only (Rupees Four Hundred Only)
Selection Process :
- Screening and eligibility of the candidate will be based on the details provided by them. Before applying for the post, the candidates should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in this Advertisement. Furnishing of wrong/false information will be a disqualification and AAI shall not be responsible for any consequence of furnishing of such wrong/false information.
- The candidates found provisionally eligible shall be called for On-line test and Admit Cards shall be issued to them accordingly.
- The selection for the said posts shall be made on the basis of performance in Online examination and trade test as applicable
How to apply :
- Eligible applicants are required to apply through ‘Online Application Format’ available on AAI’s website www.aai.aero. The link in http://www.aai.aero — Careers—–Recruitment.
- Only candidates who are domicile of West Bengal, Bihar, Odisha, Chattisgarh, Jharkhand, Andaman & Nicobar and Sikkim States can apply for the above posts.
- The candidate can access the online application form at our website. The online registration site for Step-1 would be from 10.00 Hours on 15/05/2017 to 18:00 Hours on 14/06/2017 and Last Date for Completion of Step-2 of On Line Registration would be 18:00 Hours on 19/06/2017
- Opening Date for On-Line Registration of Application 15/05/2017 (10.00 Hrs.)
- Start Date for Depositing Application Fee at State Bank of India 16/05/2017 (*)
- Last Date for Completion of Step-1 of On-Line Registration 14/06/2017 (18.00 Hrs.)
- Last Date for Depositing Application Fee at State Bank of India 16/06/2017 (*)
- Last Date for Completion of Step-2 of On Line Registration 19/06/2017 (18.00Hrs.)
click here for detail advertisement: https://www.digialm.com//per/g01/pub/1258/EForms/image/pdf/Group-C_FinalNotification_12May.pdf
click here to apply online: http://www.aai.aero