ACTREC recruitment 2017- Apply for 52 engineer, Nurse,Technician, assistant posts
ACTREC recruitment 2017- Apply for 52 engineer, Nurse,Technician, assistant posts- The Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) is a Comprehensive Cancer Centre with a mission to achieve the highest standards in patients care, cancer prevention, cancer research and professional development for oncology and allied disciplines. TMC is an autonomous Grant-In-Aid Institute of the Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India. TMC is affiliated to Homi Bhabha National Institute (HBNI). The HBNI is a Deemed University of the
Department of Atomic Energy with a mission to develop high quality postgraduate educational programs in science and technology including those related to Life and Health sciences. ACTREC, TMC invites applications from eligible candidates of Indian nationality who are keen to pursue a career in TMC. Full time positions in various departments available at ACTREC are listed below. The candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility conditions. Interested and eligible candidates can apply .
Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below-
- DEPUTY CONTROLLER OF ACCOUNTS (1- UR)
- ENGINEER ‘C’ (CIVIL) (1-UR)
- ASSISTANT ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER (HR) (1-UR)
- ASSISTANT ACCOUNTS OFFICER (1- OBC)
- ASSISTANT PURCHASE OFFICER (1- OBC)
- NURSE ‘A’ (UR – 19, OBC – 8, SC – 5, ST – 5)
- SCIENTIFIC ASSISTANT ‘B’ (NUCLEAR MEDICINE) (1-UR)
- NETWORKING TECHNICIAN ‘C’ (1-UR, 1-OBC)
- TECHNICIAN ‘C’ (BMT) (1-UR)
- STENOGRAPHER: (1-OBC, 1-SC)
- TECHNICIAN ‘A’ (FITTER) : (1 UR)
- TECHNICIAN ‘C’ (RADIODIAGNOSIS) : (1 ST)
- TECHNICIAN ‘C’ (COMPOSITE LAB) : (1 ST)
- TECHNICIAN ‘A’ (PLUMBING) : (1 ST)
- total 52 posts
Educational Qualification :
- ICWAI/FCA/MBA (Finance), / B.E./B. Tech/ Graduate/ Diploma in Electronics / Computer engineering / H.S.C
- go through notification given below for detail educational qualification.
- Upper age is relaxable for persons belonging to Reserved Categories such as SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Exserviceman
& other categories as per the instructions of Govt. of India as under.
SC / ST : 05 years
OBC : 03 years
PWD : 10 years (additional 5 years in case of SC / ST & 3 years in case of OBC)
Ex-servicemen : length of service in Armed forces plus 3 years
- Candidate shall pay the application fees of ₹ 300/- online by using Debit Card / Credit Card.
- SC/ST/Female Candidates / Persons with Disabilities / Ex-servicemen (1st time applying for civil post
after serving any rank) are exempted from paying application fees..
- candidates called for Written examination / Skill test / Interview taking into account various factors like no. of
vacancies, percentage of marks in Graduate / Post Graduate Degrees etc. Tata Memorial Centre also reserves
the right to fix minimum eligibility standard / cut-off marks (Group / Stream / Discipline / Category-wise etc.)
while finalizing such candidates to be called for Written test / Skill test / Interview as well as selecting the
candidates for final selection after Written test / Skill test / Interview.
How to apply :
- Candidate shall submit a recent passport size photograph, attested copies of following certificates as a
proof of Date of Birth, Qualification, Experience Certificates, Caste Certificate (in the Government of India
format), Physically Handicapped Certificates etc. alongwith the copy of online application form on or before
18/08/2017 (the last date of receiving the application) to the Sr. Administrative officer, Advanced Centre
for Treatment, Research & Education in Cancer, Sector – 22,Kharghar, Navi Mumbai – 410210
Last date for online application is 14/08/2017 upto 5.45 p.m.
receiving hard copy of online applications within 7 days from last date of Online application i.e. 18/08/2017.
click here for detail notification
click here to apply online