SSC recruitment 2017- SI, CAPFs &, ASI Post- 2221 post
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released notification and invited online applications for the recruitment of Sub Inspector in Delhi Police, CAPFs and Assistant sub Inspector in CISF. Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.ssconline.nic.in from 22-04-2017 to 15-05-2017 by 05:00 PM.
Name of the Post:
- Sub-Inspector (Male) in Delhi Police: 616 Post
- Sub-Inspector (Female) in Delhi Police: 256 Post
- Sub-Inspector (GD) in CAPFs (Male): 697 Post
- Sub-Inspector (GD) in CAPFs (Female): 89 Post
- Assistant sub Inspector in CISF: 563 Post
- Candidates should possess Bachelors Degree from a recognized University or equivalent.
Physical Efficiency(Endurance) Test(PET) ( For all posts)
For male candidates only a) 100 meters race in 16 seconds
b) 1.6 Kms race in 6.5 minutes
c) Long Jump : 3.65 metres in 3 chances
d) High Jump : 1.2 metres in 3 chances
e) Shot put (16 Lbs): 4.5 metres in 3 chance
For female candidates only a) 100 metres race in 18 seconds
b) 800 metres race in 4 minutes
c) Long Jump: 2.7 metres (9 feet) in 3 chances.
d) High Jump : 0.9 metres
(3 feet) in 3 chances.
- Candidates should pay RS. 100/- through SBI Challan/ SBI Net banking or through credit/ debit cards of any bank. Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribes and ExServicemen eligible for reservation are exempted from paying fee
Age Limit :
- All candidates age according to post :candidates age limit should be between 20-25 years as on 01-01-2017.
Age of Relaxation :
- SC/ST category : 05 years
- OBC category : 03 years
Scheme of Examination:
The examination will consist of two papers. Paper-I will be held from 30.06.2017 to 07.07.2017 and Paper – II will be held on 08.10.2017.
General Intelligence and Reasoning
General Knowledge and General Awareness
English language & Comprehension
MODE OF SELECTION:
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in Paper-I & Paper-II of the examination only. Allocation of candidates will be made to User Departments depending upon their merit position and the option exercised by them.
How to apply :
- Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.ssconline.nic.in from 22-04-2017 to 15-05-2017 by 05:00 PM.
Important dates :
- Last Date for Acceptance of Application : 15-05-2017 by 05:00 PM.
- Last Date for Payment of Fee: 18-05-2017